A Message from DPD
Published: 20/03/2020 11:52
DPD has implemented extra measures in response to COVID-19 to ensure we protect our service to you, your customers and our people. Our latest update is below.
At present we can report that our parcel collection, sortation and delivery operations continue as normal.
Contact-free delivery is now our standard process and customers will not be asked to sign our handheld units.
• We have introduced a delivery wave program with drivers, creating a 10-minute gap to avoid too many drivers being together at critical times in the morning.
• We are implementing a Peak period, 5-6 day working structure that will give us maximum flexibility and allows for driver and warehouse absentees.
• Cleaning has been increased throughout the business as a preventative measure
• Full home working is being undertaken across the business for all roles that can work from home
• We've introduced measures to support our self-employed drivers should they need to self-isolate
On Wednesday Transport for London announced there would be a partial shutdown of 40 London Underground stations from Thursday morning.
Therefore we have immediately implemented a response plan - which involves car sharing and hiring minibuses to support our people getting to work.
We are doing everything possible to support our customers and our people so that we can minimise any disruption and continue giving you and your customers the best possible delivery experience
DPD, working hard to keep your business moving
There are currently no comments, be the first to comment.