PhD’s new Advanced Mass is their most extreme mass gaining formula ever, designed for serious hard gainers or any athlete undertaking the bulk phase of their nutritional plan. Delivering an incredible 1140 calories per serving, as well as up to 193g of carbohydrates obtained mainly from healthy oats, PhD Nutrition Advanced Mass utilises a four-stage protein blend that includes whey protein isolate and whole egg sources, delivering an impressive 50g of protein per serving.
PhD Nutrition Advanced Mass is low in sugar and provides high quality fats in the form of MCTs from coconut oil. Intense exercise is an important part of any hard gainer’s plan, so PhD Nutrition have included 5g of creatine monohydrate, which fosters an increase in physical performance during explosive, high intensity workouts. As well as providing the ideal ratio of macronutrients, PhD Nutrition Advanced Mass also contains specific micronutrients to guarantee a superior mass gaining formula. With magnesium to help reduce fatigue and support protein synthesis, as well as zinc to maintain healthy testosterone levels, PhD Nutrition Advanced Mass is the ultimate mass gaining shake. It tastes delicious, mixes extremely well in a shaker cup, and provides everything you need to take your gains to the next level.
- A high calorie mass gainer.
- Formulated with a four-stage protein blend to include whey isolate.
- Provides high quality carbohydrates from oats.
- Contains zinc, magnesium, MCT oil and creatine monohydrate.
- Available in four delicious flavour options: Chocolate Fudge, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Strawberries & Cream and Luxury Vanilla.
- A great tasting, easy-to-mix formula.